1. What does your network/security architecture diagram look like? The first thing you need to know to protect your network and systems is what you are protecting.
2. How many successful intrusions have you had in the last year? Furthermore, with your existing technologies, would you know if you had a successful attempt?
3. What are the tolerable levels of impact your systems can have?
4. How long can your systems be down before it impacts your cash flow, service levels, and key resources?
5. How are you addressing virtualization specific security risks?
Even if you’re 100% confident you have ALL the answers, having a reputable business partner to “test” your security and help you manage risk makes sense. With network security professionals certified at the highest levels and 37 years of experience as a pioneering IT systems and services provider, Meridian can be that partner.
What measures are you taking to test your organization's security? Let us know in the comments below.