According to Nicolette Hendricks, President and Co-Founder, OSI, “Meridian IT brings unique domain knowledge in the Defence/Intel’/First Responder industries, along with the ability to integrate customer-preferred infrastructure and an openness to engage directly with clients in the major enterprise and government verticals.”
Meridian IT is currently engaged with OSI on several projects, including:
- One of the world’s busiest airports – Identifying potential terror threats, persons of interest, spotting runway debris and monitoring worker safety.
- An established sports network – Live feed analysis of broadcast field sports such as Rugby.
- One of the world’s largest police forces – Identifying persons of interest and media asset management.
- A reputable food service chain – Conducting restaurant operational analytics.
- A gaming and hotel entity – Identifying VIPs and problem persons and enhancing the retail experience.
- A media and telecommunications entity – Ingestion of Exabytes of video footage and metadata tag all content for full index searches. Includes voice recognition for searching actors’ voices in animation.
About Meridian IT Australia
Meridian IT Australia is a member of Meridian Group International, a collection of companies engaged in technology and equipment leasing businesses. Meridian Group companies help organizations optimize the strategic value of their IT investments through a wide portfolio of solutions, services, and deployment models. Since 1979, Meridian Group has experienced continuous profitability and growth through Meridian Leasing, Meridian IT UK, Meridian IT Inc., Concat AG, Meridian IT Australia, Meridian IT Singapore, and Meridian IT India.
Discover more at www.onlinemeridian.com.
About Organizational Strategies, Inc.
OSI is a US firm established in 1996 originally to provide operational software to the US Navy. Their first major solution was an integrated logistics and operations management application that leveraged Big Data to provide dramatic cost reductions whilst enabling significant improvement in service delivery. OSI’s program for the V22 Osprey aircraft saw that platform go from one of the lowest safety record to the highest safety record in the US Military and at a time of far higher operational tempo. In recent years it has been their entrée into the Video Analytics market that has seen their business surge. Clients ranging from Military, Intelligence, Civil Defence, Retail, Airports, Casinos and live-stream sports have taken on OSI’s software to generate increases in profits, reduce risks and threats, gain insight and powerful actionable intelligence. OSI has three primary software solutions that deliver seven products – Video analytics, cross domain data integration, agentless secure videoconferencing.
For more information about OSI, visit http://www.orgstrategies.com. Follow us on Twitter @OrgStratInc, on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Orgstrategies, and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/organizationalstrategiesinc
VP, Corporate Communications
Meridian Group International
Client Solutions Manager
Meridian IT Australia